This dish is so fresh, simple AND healthy, you have to try it!
~400 g uncooked pennette or ~3 cups (I used durum wheat semolina penne)
3 cloves garlic coarsely chopped
1 cup grape tomatoes halved
1.5 chicken cutlets chopped into bite sized pieces
1.5 cups organic arugula washed and spun
2 tablespoons olive oil (you may need more) and then some extra virgin olive oil :)
Sprinkle of low-fat feta cheese
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Once it's finished cooking and strained, add some extra virgin olive oil and salt and toss.
2. Sauté tomatoes and garlic in 1 tablespoon olive oil for a few minutes. Add some salt to taste. Don't let the garlic brown.
3. Using that same pan you used to prepare your tomatoes, garlic and arugula (which is now empty but contains all the yummy garlicky juices), add 1 tablespoon olive oil and sauté chicken (seasoned with some salt) for about 5 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
4. Return pasta to pot, add tomato/garlic/arugula and chicken and combine all ingredients well.
5. Add a splash of extra virgin olive oil and adjust salt if needed.
6. Serve and garnish with feta and freshly ground black pepper.