Sunday, June 11, 2017

White Vinegar to Clean and Disinfect



We just moved in and I'm using only white vinegar to clean. Not only does it do an amazing job of getting the area sparkly and spotless, it is so powerful at getting rid of bacteria, viruses, fungus and mold in a SAFE way. While household cleaners out there get the job done, many contain chlorine bleach and other harsh chemicals that while effective at killing bacteria/viruses, are also killing us humans. These harsh chemicals leave residue that lingers on our food, toothbrushes and other household items we use regularly that come into contact with our bodies. Long-term exposure can lead to chronic illness and major medical conditions. Why not choose a safer, healthier, inexpensive and just as effective alternative? White vinegar is biodegradable, economic and safe to use around children and petsπŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸΆπŸ±πŸ°.

1 comment:

Jade Graham said...

which means the manufacturer has shown the device is safe and that it has a medical benefit. Mold Testing Austin